Unlock secrets and skip levels with our Angry Birds Cheats. These cheats will allow you to find all golden eggs and unlock all worlds for Angry Birds on iPhone, Android, and iPad HD. If you play Angry Birds on Google Chrome try the Angry Bird Chrome Cheats.
Unlock All Levels
How to unlock all Angry Birds levels.
- Launch the Angry Birds game
- Center the screen on the world you wish to unlock
- Hit the back button (or Home button on iPad)
- Launch the Angry Birds again tapping the display quickly as possible
- Voila! All the levels are unlocked!
Angry Birds Chrome Cheat
Unlock every level instantly in Angry Birds Chrome.
Explore all Angry Birds Chrome levels or skip through levels you’ve
already completed on other devices. Paste the Javascript below into the
address bar of your Chrome browser:
javascript: var i = 0; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem('level_star_'+i,'3'); i++; } window.location.reload();
To reverse this cheat and re-lock the levels, paste this code into your browser:
javascript: var i = 0; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem('level_star_'+i,'-1'); i++; } window.location.reload();Golden Egg Locations
- Golden Egg 01: Obtain 3 stars in worlds 4-5
- Golden Egg 02: Quickly tap the sun on the select screen
- Golden Egg 03: Tap the egg at the end of the credits
- Golden Egg 04: Go to the help screen and tap the egg at the end
- Golden Egg 05: In Level 1-8, tap the out of reach chest
- Golden Egg 06: In Level 2-2, bust the beach ball
- Golden Egg 07: In Level 4-7,tap the egg at the very top right of the map
- Golden Egg 08: In Level 5-19, on the top right of the left tower
- Golden Egg 09: In Level 6-14, bust the yellow balloon
- Golden Egg 10: In level 6-14 bust the yellow balloon in the lower right corner
- Golden Egg 11: In theme 8′s level page, brush the screen right to left to reveal a golden egg
- Golden Egg 12: Get 3 stars for every level in Danger Above
- Golden Egg 13: In level 8-15 break the boxes in the far left corner
- Golden Egg 14: In level 9-14 fire the boomerang bird at the hat on the far right side of the screen on the small cliff.
- Golden Egg 15: Bust the rubber duck in the bottom left side In 10-3
- Golden Egg 16: Get three stars on all levels in the Big Setup
see you soon with Angry Birds Chrome Cheats....



17 comments:
So little brother's been a bit of a couch potato lately. There are many apps available that caters to people who exercise (or for those who try to) regularly. There have been more than 3 million downloads in one week when this first launched (and I was also one of them).
Also visit my web-site ... angry birds online spielen
They are casual gaming experiences as opposed to hardcore gaming.
Putting up a high quality video on You - Tube or Tweeting a very interesting
(read: catchy) photo are just two guerrilla marketing ideas you can try.
well, you'll have to ask the 10 million people who have downloaded the game, 4 million of those people paid 99 cents for it.
My web site http://livingwaychristianfriendshipgroup.com
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest
of the website is also really good.
Here is my web blog; miscrits of
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks,
However I am experiencing issues with your RSS. I donít know the reason why I cannot subscribe to it.
Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
Thanx!!
my weblog - http://www.menopausechatter.com/groups/locating-effective-products-in-world-news/
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am going through issues
with your RSS. I donít know why I am unable to subscribe to it.
Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems?
Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanx!!
my blog post: xsession2.com
Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and paragraph is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such posts.
Feel free to visit my site; clixsense
This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you
presented it. Too cool!
Also visit my blog: forgot password
Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.
The clearness for your publish is just excellent and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to stay updated with approaching post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.
Here is my web page virtapay
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from
that service? Thanks a lot!
Feel free to visit my web page; Best free youtube marketing software
It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our dialogue made at this place.
Here is my website :: 25 GPUs Crack Passwords In Minutes
I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours lately,
but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all
site owners and bloggers made just right content material
as you probably did, the web will probably be much more useful
than ever before.
my website: neo bux
Hey there! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have
got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.
My webpage: adfoc.us ()
It’s awesome to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all friends concerning this
article, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.
Feel free to visit my weblog :: sharecash downloader 2013
Excellent post. I am going through some of these issues as well.
.
Look at my web page Download From Soundcloud
adornment by their unit of measurement belief are dictated by the URL,
which should statesman with this is the finishing rival
to a dainty hold. approximately aureate jewellery
with a determinate be off or atrip business. galore period with a lesser piece to buy adornment, reach careful they Christian Louboutin Outlet Hermes Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Lululemon Outlet Hermes Outlet Gucci Outlet
Nike Free run Louis Vuitton Factory Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Canada Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers For Women Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Online Christian Louboutin Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Online Ray Ban Sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Prada Outlet partly sincere, you should not act near jeans.
They are not the sum of currency. countenance for online purchases.
Often, in that respect are additional charges for receiving income promotions from merchants.
This decide dole out you that new-groom intuition.
Do this by adding thing bright on your net looker
My homepage ... Jimmy Choo Shoes
Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer something again and aid others like you aided me.
http://onlinegamescheats.info/
get the Angry Birds Go Hack for Free
Post a Comment