Today the world is experiencing an Android revolution.
Android has emerged as the best and the most popular mobile operating
system in recent times. Every developer is concentrating on creating
apps and games for Android. So I decided to handpick some best must-have
apps and share it with you. These apps are the best and without it you
cannot know the full potential of your Android smartphone.
All the apps I have listed below are as per my views. If you know any other app that may be much better that you can share it with us by commenting below.
Android has came forward to rake in the popularity of the most popular social network - Facebook. It is undoubtedly the best app for interacting with your friends on Facebook. Its overhauled interface presents even icons for news feed, profile, pending friend requests, events, messages and everything. You should also start using Facebook the Android way.
Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
2) Astro File Manager :-
Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
Opera Mini is the best browser when it comes to surfing the web on your mobile device. So you should even use it on your Android smartphone. Its lightning fast speed will leave you spell bound. You should surely give it a try as it is the best mobile based browser.
Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
More click here
4) Swype :-
Download it by clicking here.
5) TweetDeck :-
Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
6) Dropbox :-
Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
7) MoboPlayer :-
This amazing video player will save your time that you waste
in converting video in different formats so that it is supported in your
device. But with MoboPlayer, you can play almost any video format as it
supports almost every format. The interface is neat and easy to use.Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
8) EverNote :-
Evernote is a powerhouse application with the ability to take
notes, capture photos, record voice memos and create to-do lists. All
your notes are synced to your Evernote account information. This means
all your notes, voice memos, photos and to do lists are available on any
computer with an Internet connection.Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
9) Barcode Scanner :-
Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
10) Winamp for Android :-
Winamp is used as a media player and works best with your
Android smartphone. The main feature of this app is that it can be
easily connected to your desktop computer and that to wirelessly. It
also supports Iphone import and access to thousands of Internet radio
stations with SHOUTcast.Download it from Google Play by clicking here.
I hope that you might have liked it. If you have any further suggestion on any app then please drop your comments below.



22 comments:
I think this is one of the most significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
Here is my homepage Funny Videos
Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
my website: funny videos funny videos
It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Feel free to visit my site ... Fail Compilation 2013
all the time i used to read smaller articles which as well clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.
Feel free to visit my web site: Aimbot and Wallhack
This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for building up new web site or even a weblog from
start to end.
my web-site: passwords
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you
are not already ;) Cheers!
my weblog - minecraft for free
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible post.
My web site free minecraft accounts
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I get three
e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that
service? Thanks a lot!
My blog :: oph crack
Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing
for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!
my webpage; information technology on line
With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.
Also visit my web page :: Free PSN Cards
Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding something entirely, but this
paragraph offers pleasant understanding even.
Have a look at my webpage - how to get free dragonvale gems
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge on the topic of
unpredicted feelings.
my web site; bypass sharecash
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post
to let you know. The design and style look great though!
Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers
my blog ... sharecash downloader 2012
Hey very nice blog!
My web site: how to hack a twitter Account
Hello, There's no doubt that your web site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems. Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent website!
my blog post password cracker
Hello, for all time i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn, for the reason
that i enjoy to find out more and more.
Feel free to visit my web site minecraft for free
If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply pay
a quick visit this web page every day for the reason that it gives quality contents, thanks
Here is my webpage download minecraft 1.0.0 torrent download
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Review my webpage; bypass surveys download
Excellent, what a weblog it is! This website presents useful data to us, keep it up.
Visit my webpage: watch tv sitcoms online free
I know this web site gives quality depending posts and additional information,
is there any other website which offers these stuff in quality?
Have a look at my web page - free premium minecraft account
e cigarette, e cig, ecigarette, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette, buy electronic cigarette
10 Must Have Apps For Android >>>>> Download Now
>>>>> Download Full
10 Must Have Apps For Android >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
10 Must Have Apps For Android >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK rk
Post a Comment